Korean Music: Not Just K-Pop! [Top 10]

Hey-hey, I hope you're all having a good day! It's a pretty chill Monday for me. Big thank you to whoever chose the music station at work today 😊

Speaking of music... It took me a year after I started watching Korean dramas to get into Korean music. Crazy right? I didn't particularly care for a lot of the popular K-pop songs but I realized I loved some of the music I would hear in K-dramas and began exploring from there!

So today I'm giving you my top ten favorite Korean songs!
A/N: While I am learning Korean I have no idea what half of the words in these songs are, so if any are super horrible - sorry! 

P.S. You can find all of these songs here!


#1 Hello by Sunbee





























#2 Natural by We Are The Night



























 

#3 λ„Œ 이별 λ‚œ 아직 by Standing Egg





























#4 Star, Fire, Night by We Are The Night 





























#5 AMEN by Damiano




























#6 Don't Recall by K.A.R.D





























#7 Stay with Me by Jay Park





























#8 The Tiger Moth by Monsta X





























#9 Spring Day by BTS





























#10 highfiVe by Primary

Comments

  1. Shannana LOVE your stuff. Keep me up to date on all the k life stuffπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I taught myself Hangul in 90 minutes

Monthly Drama Pick - July 2017